Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Battle After War Room

Hey Ladies, 
I know by now the majority of you all have seen the movie War Room. If not I would highly recommend it. It is a great movie. 
It will and should increase your prayer life. Period. You should desire to dwell deeper in your word and want to seek God's face, grace, and mercy.   
I did. 

One of my favorite parts of the movie was when the husband cried out to God. 
Yes Lord, nothing like seeing a man crying out to God. In praise, worship, distress, just crying out. It was just moving to me.

So needless to say I expressed that and my review of the movie on Facebook. I received some likes and a few comments but it was the private message that came in my inbox that made me say now what now....
Mind you I wasn't initially thrown off by the messenger because this was a person that I've communicated with before but my spirit wasn't settled this time.

Him: hey why didn't you invite me? I wanted to see the movie too, blah blah blah, how about we go see that other movie, The Perfect Guy? 
Me:  oh ok let me know when, blah blah blah then the conversation takes a turn
Him: I heard it was kind of scary so we're going to need to sit close
Me: I kind of laugh it off and say no I didn't hear it was scary but a little crazy like, but the whole time, I'm feeling uncomfortable, then he keeps pushing the envelope 
Him: yea it's scary so scary that we might have to get so close that we might have to kiss....

Wow, ok ok here we go, really? Bruh it's time for me to go and you too I'm done with this conversation and any others. I wouldn't and couldn't entertain this foolishness any longer,   
Me: I said good night and that I'm done.  Still love you though. 
Him: Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
Me: No, no, you're not.
Him: Yea you're right. Love you too. Stay on the wall. And not close to me.
Me: I will....stay on the wall....close to it too.

I went to sleep but it took some time but I thought what was that? Did I do something to open that door up? What’s on me God? On the inside of me Jesus? I woke up with that too.
It wasn't until the next morning in deep pray that the following revelations came to me:

God allowed the enemy to use who used to be my so called friend but now an associate to show his true colors. 
Stop thinking that something is wrong with you because it's not.
This is growth for you; you might not be where you want to be but you're surely not where you use to be. Hallelujah!!!! 

                                                         AND TO SHOW ME
That I'm right where I'm supposed to be in the right position standing on the wall, and nothing or no-one can get me off the wall...and it's time to dig in deeper.

People are watching you, some you know, some you don't...stay there!!! Don't you move.
People are going to test you, so called friends, family, acquaintances, don't  you fail, and don't you fall, and even if you do, God's got you, He'll pick you up, but you will not fail.

See ladies here's the thing even when the devil is using someone he still has sense enough to know God's anointed ones. He tried me but he failed. Thank you God for being with me. 

Another great thing, God also told me that I had to have my real brother in Christ to cover me and pray for me because it's real out here and there are wolves in plain face and in sheep clothing that are coming.
They're coming out strong and mighty; and who better to have cover me than a Godly man that knows how to pray against things of a man. 

My God, I thank you! 
The battle began after seeing the movie War Room. It did, I can't lie, it was a phenomenal movie, yes, and I learned a lot. I used to have post its of scriptures all on my bedroom walls before I moved into my new place I did and now I have the one on my bathroom wall but it was the one that the Lord told me to bring out, put on the wall, this very same morning in prayer so that's the one that's there for now but trust me I have more. 

The battle began after I posted on Facebook about men crying out to God. 
The enemy sent that very thing that I praised and gave glory to the Lord about to try and distract me and throw me off but God....stupid devil-- God still got the victory in the movie and in my life. 

#He always wins!!

My God Ladies don't entertain the foolishness that's crouching at your door, that's coming, that's near, and what you have already let in, put them out,( it's not too late) you have the strength and the courage to do it in God. He wants you to stay on the wall and fight for Him; be a soldier for the Lord ladies.

I love you all.
Be blessed, happy reading, please share. 



No comments: