Thursday, October 29, 2015

Freedom

I'm tired of living guarded
I'm tired of living in discomfort
I want to be free in you Jesus, just free, free to be me
I won't be restricted, shielded, and covered anymore. In pain, tears, layers of clothes or behind closed doors.
I will not live my life short lived and in restraints.
I will not be afraid to fail and I will not be afraid to fall.  
As a matter of fact, can I be perfectly honest? There was a time in my life not very long ago that I was more afraid of being free and not being the real me than anything.
It was conditioned in my mind to be more accepting of the failures and to be afraid of success….why? Because I never knew what it looked like for me; but of course, for everyone else. It’s deep.
Oh but, God.
To be skinny (healthy), to be the woman of God you have chosen me to be, to be a man of God’s wife, to be open, to be vulnerable, to be the real me, and to gain the V-I-C-T-O-R-Y, VICTORY.
As of months ago, I choose to not be afraid of anything anymore. To stand, to believe in me, to surrender, and to control me to be whom I’ve always wanted to be. Free…..just free
I will not be afraid of love, to love, it’s not easy but I’m learning because Jesus is a good teacher.
I will not guard my heart, but will let the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, He will guard (my) your hearts and (my) your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:7.
I’ll be mindful, wise, and discerning but the walls have been torn down.
I will not be afraid to live, love, hope, care, because the real one and true things are out there for me and for you.
Hold on and hold out it’ll come to you. You’ll magnetize what’s on the inside of you.
I will not be afraid God, I will be free. It’s your word and I’m standing on it. Flatfooted.
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36
 Happy reading, be blessed, and please share. I love you all!


No comments: