Monday, September 21, 2015

I Believe God, I Believe My Daddy Today AND Forever More

I have value
I have worth
No matter how I feel God's word is true
He loves me
I am BEAUTIFUL, I am SMART.
You've told me before, but I heard you today.
I am valuable to Him
I am important to Him
I am his daughter and He is my Daddy
He died up on that cross for me
He was thinking about me and He was looking at me when He was there at Calvary
Thank you God
I am a daughter of a King
I am a daughter of a great Man who loves me and who I love
I finally get it now, well no, something finally clicked on the inside of me this morning, that I believe it now-- today, that my God Daddy my Daddy God feels this way
Thank you God.

I know that some of you are probably reading this like she's written something similar to this before and I have; but let me explain why I’m writing this one today.  

Last week I was elevated in the spirit and in the natural to a position that only God could have given to me, nobody but God and I give Glory to Him.

Shortly thereafter, the enemy begin saying to me I wasn't deemed good enough for this elevation, and for almost 36-48 hours I wrestled back and forth in my head with the voices of the adversary and my natural father, who is deceased, and who use to tell me as a child and a young adult that "I was dumb, I was stupid, and I couldn’t do it” almost every single day of my life.

It wasn’t until that 49th hour when in prayer that my God Daddy, my Daddy God said no, no you’re not that child any more. Remember I told you, that you’re my daughter, I told you once before, and I’m telling you again, whose you are and who you belong too.

You belong to me. Isaiah 49:16a See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;

I promise you ladies, this was it, this was the time that it click, that it became clear, He was telling me in prayer, over and over and over again and I was believing it and then I looked up and part of it was written write there on the wall in front of my face.

Ladies please get you some word in your belly for hard times and in desperate situations along with some words of affirmation too; trust me they’ll help you. Then once you get it in your belly get it on your wall, on your mirror, on bed, somewhere you can see it.

When I looked up and saw this I smiled, laughed and cried because it’s right there and it’s been right there all along and the whole time; it was just time for it to click and be true. Walk in it.

One more thing, one more thing.
Please, please go see War Room, hopefully my next release will be about that (if God says so). It will because He's already given it to me.

I love you all, sign up for V12 Discipleship Class, AND I’ll see some of you all at this weekend’s retreat. YES!!!


Happy reading, be blessed, and please share.

No comments: