Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy New Year, Happy New Me Happy New You and Happy New Year to Come Too!!

A few months ago I had a birthday, July 28th to be exact. I know right, you all are probably wondering why is she writing about it now? The Lord gave this release to me back then but now it’s His time to release it. 

I first have to say thank you God for allowing me to see another year; because so many didn’t.
Thank you God for this year that you have given me because it has been the very best year yet. It has been hard and challenging, yes, but God I have learned some things about myself in you.
I can make it IN you, and WITH you.
I thought that my golden birthday when I turned 28 couldn’t be topped as the best birthday ever but this birthday was the best. It really was.
Some of you might be wondering what a golden birthday is.
A golden birthday is a person's birthday when they turn the age of their birth date.
It was my golden birthday when I turned 28 on the 28th, it was a birthday to remember; tuh, it was also the year before the Lord snatched me out of the enemies hand. Hallelujah.
But this birthday, number 44 truly trumped that one and all the rest. Everyone that asked and inquired about my day was given the same answer it’s the best birthday ever and when they said why? I was like I don’t know but it’s just something about this birthday it’s just different!
It definitely started out different than any other birthday I’d ever had.
It was a 4am prayer Tuesday morning. The one where the move of the Holy Spirit said whooshhhhh like the Nike symbol and Pastor Hannah had them to play I Don’t Mind Waiting On the Lord over and over and over and over again and worship was just off the mountaintop….do you all remember that New Life members? Ohhhh glory to God.  
We left up out of the building like wait? What just happened? I left up out of the building like thank you God, happy birthday to me! J
So, moving along to the work place and the explosion of the birthday fairy throwing up all over my desk with all the decorations (yes, I love decorations)!!! And just throughout the day the surprises, the cards, well wishes, shout outs, love being sent, emails, texts, calls, and everything towards me. It just kept growing and getting better, and getting greater throughout the day; I was so happy and elated of God’s love being shown to me through all His people in so many different ways throughout His day that He had made for me.
Sometimes I have to admit; as much as I love my birthday (like really, really, love my birthday and celebrate it the whole month) this one was so overwhelming at times that I had to walk away, go to the bathroom and give my God some mighty praises for His goodness, mercy and favor that He was showering down upon me.
Because and this is a transparent moment here, just a year ago I was in a totally different place and space and I know that He heard my cries, He bottled up those tears and He answered the cries of His daughter and brought me to this place in Him. So I thank God.
On another note ladies, I was like wow, God, I’m 44. Wow, I’m 44. Yes, God. 44. I am 44. Thank you God, I’m 44. I’m excited about the year of 44. For everyone that knows me you know I’m like Rain Man and I love numbers and really should have been an accountant or worked at a bank but anyway, I looked up on Google what the number 44 meant in biblical and scriptural terms and it took me to many things of course but the Holy Spirit lead me to the best answer of them all.
Isaiah 44:1-2 (CEV)
The Lord’s Promise to Israel (Deidre)
44 People of Israel,
I have chosen you
    as my servant.
I am your Creator.
You were in my care
    even before you were born.
Deidre, don’t be terrified!
You are my chosen servant,
    my very favorite.
Yea, see here’s the thing, it’s personal, and it’s really my prayer and my promise, to me Deidre, because it’s my birthday and I’m 44!
So see to answer the question of why was this birthday so different for me or maybe it was a different birthday for you too, I don’t know, this is why, it was the best; it was created to be even before I was born.
This is why it kept getting better and better, because that’s how our God is, He keeps getter better and better with His chosen ones. I AM CHOSEN!!!!!! I AM HIS FAVORITE!!!!
That’s it, I’m done.
Be Blessed, happy reading, please share.

No comments: