Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My BUNKER

I was in prayer the other morning and the Lord showed me this picture and the word BUNKER in a vision. I didn't know what either one of them were but I kept on praying and talking to God and allowing the Holy Spirit to rise up and take over like it does a lot of times. This was one of these mornings where the Holy Spirit was speaking very early in the prayer and I was listening and looking intensely. Many of you who are intercessors/ warriors know what I'm talking about. 



The Holy Spirit was speaking and showing me that God was fighting the battle for me, I was getting my splendor back that was lost, the war is over, I have the victory, I can stake my claim, God did it, He is my Jehovah Nissi, He lifted up a banner for me, He fought for me, He gave me my victory, the angels of my army of men, my many soldiers are fighting for me, they're walking with white flags, it's surrendering time, the fight is over, all the time I'm still seeing this vision and the word BUNKER
He's also showing me being on the inside of this BUNKER in a fetal position. 

The Holy Ghost is praying and saying 
He has been my barrier,
He's been my shield, my rock, my salvation, my refuge, my coverer, my hiding place, my dark place, my shadow, that I stay close too and behind, my little place and BIG place, my cave to crawl into, my nook and cranny. 
He's hidden me from seen and unseen things --things that I know of and things that I didn't know
He covered me in and from my mess; like a thick blanket; no, no more like a tight tent, so that absolutely nothing NOTHING could get in or out. He's KEPT me.

Guess what? He Saran wrapped me so that I would stay fresh. 

My God Jesus, and that's when it hit me, that's when the Holy Spirit said and revealed I'm your BUNKER He said go, go look it up

BUNKER -- is a defensive military fortification designed to protect people or valued materials from falling bombs or other attacks -- it may also serve the purpose of a safe room 

So, not only is God all these things but guess what He's also MY BUNKER

Yes, He is designed to protect me (Deidre), His valued one (daughter) from attacks, all attacks, schemes, scams, assignments, and bombs and things that the enemy is going to try and throw at me. 

He also serves the purpose of a (safe room) hiding place for me. 

That's why He had me envisioning myself inside the BUNKER in a fetal position as a child in a safe place; a child with her Daddy in a safe place, feeling free and protected. 

Ladies, I pray that this blessed you all because it's not just me; this is for us all. He is your BUNKER.

He's your safe place, protection, provider, healer, destroyer, deliverer, healer, redeemer, and lover of your soul, the one who saved you, and keeps His covenant with you. He wants you to be in this BUNKER too. He is fighting the battle for you and you're getting back everything that the enemy has stolen from you too; please ladies receive it all. 

I love you all so much, and know that you too have a BUNKER; your BUNKER in God. 

Be blessed, thanks for reading and please share!

No comments: