Tuesday, January 12, 2016

He's A Super Glue God



God is sticky, He is sticky like glue, He is your super glue friend, He's never left your side.
As I lay there listening to Minister Terrell pray that prayer this morning I thought about how God truly is sticky, how He truly does stick by our side, He's always right there with us. 
He never leaves us, nor forsakes us.
He walks with us, carries us, lifts us, even when we shoo Him away He's still there; on the sideline watching and waiting for us to beckon Him to come and get us. 

He's our good Shepherd that came and saved us, and carried us on His shoulders.
He's our good King that prepared a table before our enemies.
He's the lover of our soul that saved us.
He's the one that makes us rich and have no sorrow.
He's the one that gives His angels charge over us.
He's the one that gives us peace that surpasses all understanding.
He's the one that loves us more than a mother or a father ever could because He's the ultimate parent.
He's the one- Elohim-The Creator, Preserver, The one who keeps His covenant with us. 

So I thank you God, I thank you for being sticky, sticky like glue, super glue, I thank you for being stuck to me and I being stuck to you.

It's just like the kids use to say when we were little you-- You're rubber, I’m glue and whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.
Welp, welp,
Your words have POWER AND AUTHORITY LORD God, so talk about me all you want God, to Jesus, the Cherubim's , Seraphim's, and to that darn enemy when he wants to bring my name up because your words will bounce off of you and bounce right onto me and I'll have that same POWER AND AUTHORITY TOO!
Hallelujah Lord God!
#winning #breakingrecords #2016

Thanks for reading, please share, and be blessed in this year of GATHERING! 

No comments: