Thursday, January 21, 2016

This is Personal



Ladies, I’m sure the majority of you remember this. The beginning is a part of a sermon that Pastor Hannah preached some time ago, it was good and it was personal. Not only do I remember being at His feet but He took me back to a time of being in my hurt and brokenness at His feet.

Deidre wept.
Deidre wet.
Deidre wiped.
Deidre kissed.
Deidre poured out perfumed and was forgiven and was sent on her way but before Deidre left
she handed Jesus her broken and shattered heart and asked, "Will you please fix this? Can you come into this and make this whole? Somehow? Someway? If you can't, no one can. I've tried it on my own and it doesn't work.”

“Of course” Jesus said, “Sure, I will Deidre.”

I've recently learned at bible study that the enemy will call you by your handicap, not your name; but God, will call you by your name and not your handicap.
God, thank you for calling my name.

Isaiah 61:1b reads He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives 3a to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.

Wait right here, I’ll be back.

During that time of waiting Father we have no choice but to trust and believe in you that you’re doing what you want to do with our hearts that we have handed over and given to you.

Isaiah 64:8 reads Yet you, Lord, are our Father.
    We are the clay, you are the potter;
    we are all the work of your hand. 

You’re shaping us, molding us, and making us into your image. You’re creating us into who you want us to be in you. We’re a mirror image of our Father God from the inside out beginning with our hearts because that’s where it starts; from the heart. 

A reflection of Him. 

I love when people tell me I look just like my Daddy as I get older. I be like yep, I sure do. 
Thank you, with a big ole smile on my face. 

He tells us in Colossians 2:10 that we are complete in Him.
Period. That’s it. He fixes and fills all are empty spaces, places, voids and holes in our heart.
He’s the only one that can do it. He’s the one that makes our life complete when we get a made a mind to give everything to Him. 

Psalm 18:20-24 (MSG) God made my life complete
    when I placed all the pieces before him.
When I got my act together,
    he gave me a fresh start.
Now I’m alert to God’s ways;
    I don’t take God for granted.
Every day I review the ways he works;
    I try not to miss a trick.
I feel put back together,
    and I’m watching my step.
God rewrote the text of my life
    when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes.

#winning #breakingrecords #2016

Thanks for reading, please share, and be blessed in this year of GATHERING! 

No comments: