Thursday, June 4, 2015

Going Through a Storm



Good Morning Sisters!
Jesus, you have always been with me in the midst of my storms God; and in this season, and in this time, it ain't no different than any other. It just feels like it.
I'm in the boat with God and He is literally rowing me.
In faith (even as little as a mustard seed) I'm trusting and believing in God that He's rowing me in the boat of my life.
During the good times and especially during the bad times.
I’m trusting God to row me, lead me and guide me through it all. I have no other choice.

I had enough faith in God to save me. To save my life from the Hell I called life and world in 2001.
He saved me from that pit.
I began to turn to Him, to believe something in Him, by the words that I was hearing about Him and His goodness about who He was and His goodness and greatness, I took a chance.
I thank God for the seeds that were sown, the seeds that took root to a stoney heart that had begun to turn fertile.
I took a chance on God, I tried Him, but really He tried, He took a chance, He chose me and He loved me first.
I stepped out on faith --the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.
I stepped out on faith that He would make it better for me. He would make my life better for me, but really, it's all for Him, He made my life better for Him. He's doing it for Him and His glory.

So here I am and now there's crashing waves hitting me in this raging sea Jesus, the deep current of waters, the tsunamis, cyclones, tornadoes God and I'm being tossed to and fro and all over the place with everything hitting and I'm tired God. I'm hurting, I'm crying every day, every night, wanting to jump overboard Jesus, yea that's right I said it. It's real talk.

But I can't, I don't, because I remember that I have a Savior (SAVER), a life jacket, a preserver, a dingy, an anchor, I got a real live life guard name JESUS CHRIST that's in the boat with me that's rowing me in these troubled times that won't tell the storms to be still and be calm just yet like he easily can with His voice but will be right there with me, in them, and by my side.

Jesus I trusted you then and oh God how I have to trust you even more now, I thank you for remember me, and for being in the boat with me but I thank you for never changing because if you are the same God that did it for your disciples that calmed the raging seas in Matthew 8:23-27 I know you'll do it for me too. It gets better, it gets easier, just hold on, this too shall pass.

Thanks for reading, be blessed, and please share!



No comments: