Friday, April 3, 2015

This is Giving me the Flux!!!

Are some of you in a season of change right now? A season of things surfacing or resurfacing for you and in your heart? So much that you're like God what is this? Because I haven't felt this way in a long time.

Well, if not you; for me it is.

I wasn't sure about it but earlier this week I was having a conversation with someone that sparked some emotions on the inside of me that I was like hold on, wait a minute, what is this?
It wasn't a tornado or tsunami of emotions or feelings but it was a mighty, mighty, did I say mighty rushing wind of them.
A wind that made me have to sit down, sit back, and say ok God...for real, what is this? And why is this happening.

I don't like it, I need help, and I’m feeling a certain way. Again, it's a way that I haven't felt in a long time. I was sad, mad, angry, hurt and then other entanglements started grappling at me too—abandonment, rejection, disappointment. God, why is this coming up? Why now?

I immediately started praying against any seeds of discord, anger, madness, unforgiveness and bitterness to not take root in my heart again towards this person and any other.

Lord, I know how far you’ve brought me and I don’t want to ever go back there again, help me.

He begin to tell me it’s a process (his process), I’m going back into the fire, I’m not going to like it but I’m coming out better as pure gold. Jesus, you were with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the fire and you will be with me. But, quiet as kept you’re the one that put us in.

He took me back to a passage in a book I read called The Bait of Satan by John Bevere,
On page 8 and 9 it talks about Buy God’s Gold.

It states and I’m paraphrasing that pure gold (us) is soft and pliable and free from corrosion's (Born Again). It’s when it’s mixed with other metals that it becomes hard and corrosive. This is called alloy (SIN). The more metal (sin) the harder the gold (us, our heart) becomes.

So here comes Jesus, with a great move to set us free from our hardened hearts by having us to go through the fire (circumstances, situations, and conversations) to come out as pure, refined gold.

It’s called flux.

I’m going through the flux in this season, time, and process. Right now.

To refine gold is grinding it (breaking you down) into a powder and mixing it with a substance called flux (Jesus, God, Holy Spirit, Father, Daddy).
The mixture is placed in a furnace (trials, tribulations) and melted by heat. The alloys (sin) are drawn (pulled) to the flux (Jesus) and rise to the surface (your heart) and the gold (you, us) remains at the bottom (at the cross).
The impurities (anger, madness, bitterness, forgiveness, etc.) is removed, by the hands of our God, and therefore, a purer refined gold. A better you; daughter, mother, sister, friend, wife but mostly, woman of God.

So yes, some of us are in a flux season, time, and process right now where stuff is coming up and resurfacing and it doesn’t feel good and we're not truly understanding it, but know that God is right there with you, cleaning and removing everything that doesn’t need to be there.

We’re coming out so much better than how we went in.
Jesus thank you for purifying me to look more and more like you.

Thank you for reading, please share and be blessed.



No comments: