Friday, May 6, 2016

My Strong Tower

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strongtower; the righteous run to it and are safe (NKJV)
18a God's name is a place of protection (MSG)
Merriam Webster dictionary reads
strong - force, security, majesty,  boldness,  mighty, power,
tower - tall,  narrow building,  a place of protection
God's my strong tower. He stands at the top of the tower and He watches over everything and all that I do.  He checks the scene and the surroundings because He's an alert God.
He sends out warnings,  He flicks on lights, He reveals His word, and He even sends out my angels that are assigned to me to take charge and fight for my victory.
They cover,  keep,  protect,  and go prepare the way for me before I even get there.
That's what my strong tower does for His daughter.
He's strong,  He's mighty,  He's a force to be reckon with.
Nothing can knock Him down.
Who wouldn't run to a God like that when you're in times of trouble?  He's a resting place, a secret place, a hiding place, a dark space where you can't be found by nobody but Him. Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!
You better call on Him and you better run; because scripture says His name is a place of protection, plus He's waiting, He's there, He's knows you need to come (He sent for you) and He's strong enough for us all.
 
That's more than enough assurance right there.
Happy reading, be blessed, and please share.
#winning  #breakingrecords  #2016

No comments: